While it’s true you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, it’s also true that plenty of people do judge a business by its website. It’s helpful to know what your audience is looking for when they come to your site and how you can make the best first impression.
Potential customers are more likely to consider your pharmacy trustworthy if your website:
- has a detailed About Us page
- includes head shots or team photos
- has a local telephone number
- provides a physical contact address
- displays certifications, associations, and security badges
- shares testimonials or reviews
- offers a blog
- shows that you actively participate in social media
- is current and error-free
- is mobile-responsive
According to a Stanford University credibility study, over 75% of users make judgments about your business based on the appearance of your website. And over 94% of website users first impressions are design-related.
About 60% of internet searches are now done on mobile devices, so you simply must have a mobile friendly website. Don’t make your website visitors have to pinch and spread to view content on your site. User friendliness and the quality of information on your website are essential for a good first impression and to create trust.