You have a great new website with custom content about your specific services, now what? In order to get new viewers to your products/services faster, you may want to start running a per-per-click campaign. Below are 5 tips for your Pay-Per-Click endeavors:
- Focus on specific service areas – By focusing it allows you to narrow the search results and create ads/landing pages for a specific topic. For example, if someone searches “Pain Management” and is directed to a generic page, they are more likely to leave than if they are directed to a page about pain.
- Call-to-Actions – Make sure your landing pages have a specific goal whether that is filling out a form or contacting the pharmacy directly.
- Emphasize Your Services – The point of all landing pages is to provide valuable information to viewers and show your corresponding services. Make sure your landing pages cover both.
- Keep your online forms short – All forms should only ask for information that is needed to follow up on specific services.
- Keep it short – While content is important, the over utilization of text can intimidate viewers.
Storey Marketing builds successful pay-per-click campaigns specifically for compounding pharmacies. If you would like more information contact us today.