Do you regularly post to your Facebook page, but have a hard time getting your patients to “Like” your page?
Storey Marketing can help!
Our customizable Facebook feeds give visitors an easy way to access your Facebook content! They can see your most recent Facebook posts without leaving your website. Facebook users can directly interact with your Facebook content by liking your page right from your website AND have the benefit of seeing all of your content conveniently in one place. The feed also gives visitors a chance to view ALL of your content and not just the content that Facebook prioritizes in their personal news feed.
Enhance your website and Facebook outreach by adding a NEW customized Facebook Feed!
Your Facebook Feed will:
- be customized and the style will match the FONT and COLORS of your existing site
- be fully mobile-responsive so that it will appropriately resize for tablets and smartphones
- Enhanced Sidebar ($199) – Facebook sidebar widget that mimics Facebook’s older “Like” box but is fully stylized to coordinate with your website and will showcase your logo
- Most Recent Posts ($299) – Shows your most recent posts (up to 5) and links to your Facebook page. This feature can be added to any page of a website designed by Storey Marketing.
- "Full Page" Facebook Feed / up to 20 Posts ($399) – We will add a new page to your website to showcase the 20 most recent posts and a link to your Facebook page. We will create a graphic button or add a navigation button to the home page of your website that leads to the Facebook Feed page.
- Most Recent Posts + "Full Page" ($499) – We include as many as five posts on a designated page (such as your home page, events page, or special offers section) of your website and add a full page to your website that will display up to 20 of your most recent posts.
Example Facebook Feed of Storey Marketing's Most Recent Posts