All The Benefits Of Consistent Contact (Without The Spam)
An effective newsletter provides consistent contact, practical/timely reviews of the medical literature and the presentation of new healthcare concepts. We’ll keep your name in front of your practitioners and patients.
Conveniently & Effectively Market Your Compounding Practice
- You will receive a proof via email or fax each month for your approval before your newsletter is printed or emailed.
- Content of each newsletter can be customized for your pharmacy. Storey Marketing allows you to submit articles and case studies for inclusion in the newsletter or select from a large variety of available topics.
- Exclusivity provided to one pharmacy (or consenting group of pharmacies) in a demographic area.
- Personalized with your pharmacy information (and a map if desired), folded and ready to be mailed.
- Articles are referenced to the medical literature.
- Written by a pharmacist.
- Canadian versions are available.
- Numerous themed specialty newsletters are available for distribution at seminars and professional meetings. (i.e. bio-identical HRT, pediatrics, pulmonology, neurology, etc).
- Mailing service is also available. Fees include application of labels, postage and regular updates to your mailing list. Call us today for pricing.
Custom Design Newsletters (Branded With Your Photos & Your Logo In Full Color)
- $125 One time setup fee
- #100/$145 (minimum)
- Each additional #25 is $17.50
- 10% discount on quantities of #1000+
- Shipping is an additional fee
Ask about combination pricing for print & email versions
Newsletters are provided exclusively to one pharmacy (or a consenting group of pharmacies) per area on a “first come – first served” signed contract basis. Please call us to check for availability in your area!