SEO is the ongoing process of improving or building on a website to increase visibility online
Ranking higher in the search results than your competitors for key products and services can lead to gaining new customers.
Once our skilled team has created your new website and optimized your other online listings, then the SEO portion of your digital strategy can begin. SEO is not a fast process; most experts agree that you will not begin to see results for 4 – 6 months.
Before we begin a campaign, there are questions YOU need to consider:
1. Does your pharmacy serve a local, national, or global market?
2. What do you think your potential patients and practitioners are searching for online?
3. Who is your potential patients and practitioners?
4. Does your website provide information only or do visitors have an option to purchase?
5. How much are you willing to invest in your SEO strategy each month?
6. Have you claimed and optimized online business profiles?
7. Is your website less than 2 years old?
Each package is individualized based on your pharmacy’s goals. A $1500/month investment is required for a minimum of 4 – 6 months.
Each SEO package from Storey Marketing includes:
SEO is determined based on your goals and level of competition.
For key specialties or services.
Content written based on keyword research.
Code is optimized based on the latest guidelines.
High-quality backlinks including off-site content writing, social profile posting, local directory listings, and other media are used to build your credibility online.
Reports showing activity, key metrics and lead captures will be shared monthly. Our team monitors and adjusts tactics as needed throughout the month. Your metrics will be explained with the reports and a call can be scheduled if you prefer.
Once reports are analyzed and shared, adjustments will be made to the strategy to build on the momentum.
NOTE: Our SEO programs are limited to Storey Marketing website customers. If you would like to work with our experienced team on your pharmacy’s SEO strategy, REQUEST A QUOTE regarding your new website design to begin. The key to a successful SEO campaign is to be sure you have optimized all your online listings and are fully utilizing all organic ranking methods before investing in a more aggressive program.